Cloud my mind as I remember and see,
All I ever wanted to do was flee.
His eyes always looking upon the child me.
I was preyed upon by the lowest of society
He was truly parasitic as he demanded my conformity,
I was pierced by his extreme enormity.
His lies always fill me with this unchained fury
My face shall become his darkest memory,
I was betrayed by the stupid jury.
My fuses burned down and my vision became blurry.
But I made a new friend and he protects me
As I rise through the qlipothic tree,
Satan has set me free.
He gave me that black evil key.
They say he's evil and cruel, a defeated enemy
But his spirit is always in me.
His eyes became my eyes burning with fire
All he ever did was inspire,
Now I'm his new hire.
My innocence was taken already by a grown man
Perhaps it was always his grand plan,
But I'll always be Satan's biggest fan.
The darkness surrounds my being
I'm no longer concerned with fleeing,
I always dwell in darkness my eyes always seeing.
The spikes pierce my skin
But I will always win,
Even with every sin.
As I hold this mighty pen.
My childhood was lost
My heart covered in frost,
I hope he pays the cost.
In hell he'll be tossed.
Every dog has his day
Satan will make him pay,
I won't need to pray.
I will get my way.
My step father took an innocent child
And left him defiled,
As he gave him his sadistic smile.
I'm the star of my own show
This is just showbiz,
I'm the star of my own show
This is just showbiz,
My life became a divine comedy.
Sanatas Satanas Satan Shaitan, powerful red dragon
Look what the cat dragged in,
My eyes lagging.
Somebody call Zagan.
Look what the cat dragged in,
My eyes lagging.
Somebody call Zagan.
Hell's fire burns my soul
As I race towards my goal,
I will always troll.
I'm falling down a black hole.
As I race towards my goal,
I will always troll.
I'm falling down a black hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment